Save Time with Direct Deposit
Automatically deposit your salary, Social Security, or other regular income, including pension payments and SSI benefits, into your New Horizon FCU Checking and Share Savings Accounts.
- It’s free, quick and allows you same-day access to your funds.
- It’s convenient, and you can avoid an unnecessary visit to the credit union.
- It’s secure and ensures that your check won’t be misdirected, misplaced, or lost.
Get started today by following the steps below:
- Download or visit us in the branch to pick up a Direct Deposit Enrollment Form.
- Complete the form with your account number(s) and New Horizon FCU’s routing number 241273861. If you have questions about your account numbers, call us at 330-745-8897.
- Contact your employer or check issuer to verify that Direct Deposit is an available alternative for check issuance and to learn what other information may be needed, such as a voided check.
- Return the completed Direct Deposit Enrollment Form to your check issuer or employer with any other information they have requested.
- Watch your account(s) for the first deposit. It may take several weeks for the request to be processed by your check issuer.
- If you receive federal benefits, call 1-800-333-1795 to Direct Deposit your benefits into your New Horizon FCU accounts.
Need to get money or send money quickly? We offer Incoming and Outgoing Wire Transfers – within the United States as well as internationally. Please refer to our Fee Schedule for appropriate fees.
FREE Notary Service
We have several notaries on staff, so please stop in with your photo ID when you need a document notarized.
Money Orders & Cashier’s Checks
Whether you need a money order or an official cashier’s check, we offer both for a small fee. Please refer to our Fee Schedule for appropriate fees.
When you have an after-hours deposit, feel free to use our Night Deposit box located in the rear of the drive-thru lane of our building. Deposits made will be credited to your account on the next business day.
In a hurry? Use our drive-thru lane for all your credit union transactions. But if you have more than three transactions, we ask that you visit us in the lobby.
That loose change really adds up, so take advantage of our coin counter. Simply bring in your coins and have a friendly staff member count them for you.
When you find yourself in a financial jam, give us a call and talk to one of our Loan Officers. We’ll be happy to work with you to manage your debt, create a family budget, or maybe figure out ways to stretch your dollars. Call for an appointment and we’ll be happy to help you.
Make the Move to New Horizon FCU!
We make it easy to switch your financial affairs to New Horizon FCU!
- Open a New Horizon FCU Account. Stop in to open an account or begin the process online by clicking here.
Not sure what type of account to open? Review our checking accounts here and our savings accounts here.
- Stop Using Your Old Account. Once you’ve opened your New Horizon FCU account, begin to make all transactions from this account and stop using your old account.
- Transfer your Direct Deposit to New Horizon FCU. Download and print our Request to Transfer Direct Deposit form here. Complete the form, and submit it to your employer and other regular check issuers.
- Switch your Automatic Payments. Download and print our Request to Transfer Automatic Payments form here. Submit it to all billers who are currently deducting payments automatically from your old account. Additionally, you may wish to download and complete our Automatic Payments Worksheet here to record information for companies that you pay through Online Bill Pay, such as a mortgage, car loans, and utility providers.
- Close Old Accounts. Once you’ve ensured that all transactions have cleared your old account and verified that your Direct Deposit and Automatic Payments are occurring in your New Horizon FCU account, close your old account. Click here to download the Account Closing Form. Complete the form and mail it to your former financial institution.
Our Switch Kit includes additional resources to help you manage the transition to New Horizon FCU. Click here to download the Switch Kit today! If you have any questions or need additional assistance, we’re happy to help you by phone at 330-745-8897 or come into the Credit Union and a staff member can assist you.
Trying to figure out how long it will take to pay off that credit card? Want to know how much down payment you’ll need to put down to keep your car payment at a certain amount? Use our calculators to help you figure out your finances!